Thursday 24 November 2011

Harvest Season

In the spirit of giving thanks, I just wanted to do a post that reflected how grateful I am for this past year. So much has happened since January. I went from not knowing where I was heading in my writing career, to exploring the possibility of self-publishing ebooks, to learning as much as I could about this exciting new frontier, to actually signing a contract with a publishing company who handles ebooks and paperback books.

What a roller coaster year this has been for me! Suddenly, taking off in a different route, and going down another path has led me to a place I never expected. It's taken me 15 years of the writing-submission-rejection game to reach this plateau. Now, I'm on my way to publication. I'm smiling, beaming actually. I'm also grateful. Grateful that a brand new publishing company like Musa Publishing gave me a chance and made me part of their family. And I'm grateful that I waited 15 years for them. It was worth the wait.

Happy Thanksgiving, Musa Publishing!

1 comment: