Coincidently, the Timekeepers’ first mission lands them in England in 1214 where they must complete their mission by May 1st which is May Day—one of the biggest holidays during the Middle Ages. The May Day festival is the celebration of life and love, of procreation and renewal. May Day is a truly a time of games, song, revelry, and tournaments, with the most popular event having men and women dancing and singing around a decorated pole aptly called a Maypole. Celebrants were green sashes across their bodies or wreaths on their heads. I know that doesn’t sound like much fun now, but hey this was way before Disneyland!
Here’s the blurb from The Last Timekeepers and the Arch of Atlantis:When 13-year-old Amanda Sault and her annoying classmates are caught in a food fight at school, they're given a choice: suspension or yard duty. The decision is a no-brainer. Their two-week crash course in landscaping leads to the discovery of a weathered stone arch in the overgrown back yard. The arch isn't a forgotten lawn ornament but an ancient time portal from the lost continent of Atlantis.
Chosen by an Atlantean Magus to be Timekeepers--legendary time travelers sworn to keep history safe from the evil Belial--Amanda and her classmates are sent on an adventure of a lifetime. Can they find the young Robin Hood and his merry band of teens? If they don't, then history itself may be turned upside down.
Okay, I’m not going to make you wear a green sash or wreath or dance around a Maypole (unless you want to), but in order to get this May Day party started, here’s what I’m offering one lucky contestant who enters the Rafflecopter below:
· A signed limited edition paperback copy of The Last Timekeepers and the Arch of Atlantis
· A custom crafted Babel Necklace (pictured in the sidebar)
· A blue Ionic Power wrist watch
· A few signed trading cards (doubles as book marks too)
· A couple of wrist bands stamped with ‘The Last Timekeepers’ and ‘We Are One’The contest will run until May 30th, and on May 31st I will announce the lucky winner. BTW—this in an International Contest and is open to EVERYONE. So good luck and let the good times roll, and celebration begin!
a Rafflecopter giveaway