Now that summer is in full swing in the banana belt of Canada, I’m willing to bet most kids in the northern hemisphere are enjoying their free time doing their favorite things like playing with their friends, hanging out at the beach, reading books by their favorite authors (wink), or going on vacations with their families. That said, I thought I’d compile a list and share my ten top favorite things that I enjoy whether it’s summer, fall, winter or spring.
1. Enjoying my morning coffee outside (weather permitting) on our patio. True therapy.
2. Big. Bang. Theory. Sheldon still cracks me up!
5. Reading...in my reading chair…with or without the cat.
6. Writing the first draft of a novel that nobody sees because that’s where the fun begins!
7. My pets. After all, I have to read my first draft to someone. Right?
9. Connecting with my readers online and offline. Trust me, it’s a HUGE deal!
10. Single. Malt. Scotch. No explanation necessary.
So, what are some your favorite things? Would love you to comment and share! Enjoy the rest of your summer, and thank you for reading my blog! Cheers!